COVID-19 Company Statement – April 2020
We would like to reassure all our customers that we are still here to provide you with the materials you may need over these testing times.
We Are Open to The Public
We have opened the doors to our customers, with strict policies in place for your safety, see below.
Arrange Delivery or Click and Collect
We can discuss your requirements and send pictures via email and to encourage all our customers to stay home, we can also arrange delivery or you can collect from our yard. Please contact us on 01444 250330 or email email@example.com to make arrangements.
We are adhering with Public Health England and are reviewing our approach on a daily basis in line with the current planning and information available from the government.
We’re giving extra attention to the cleanliness of our facilities, particularly those frequently touched areas such as door handles and counter surfaces. In line with the guidance provided by the health authorities, we have further reinforced our cleanliness measures.
In the light of the Government’s current advice for the safety of our customers and our employees can all visitors to these premises please adhere to the following:
- Maximum 2 persons in the yard at any one time
- Please return the lanyards to the yard office when you leave.
- Do not enter the yard / offices if you feel unwell, have a temperature or have recently developed a dry cough.
- Keep a distance of at least 2 metres from other persons.
- Do not shake hands with other persons.
- If you sneeze or cough please do so in a tissue covering your nose and mouth and dispose of the tissue after you have left the premises.
- If possible pay for any purchases by credit card.
If you have any queries please contact us directly, in the meantime, we would like to say a personal thank you to each and every one of our customers, and our team for your continued support.